Celebration Mid-Atlantic has something for everyone!
Join us this year, July 26-28, 2019, at Cityview Church in York, Pennsylvania.
1655 Roosevelt Avenue, York, PA 17408
Nursery for children under age three is available during main sessions.
Children ages three through eleven will enjoy a fun, action-packed program during main sessions.
Youth and adults will meet together with worship and opportunities to hear what God is doing
within our fellowship of churches and worldwide.
Venue includes many opportunities for recreation and fellowship.
This year’s featured speakers are PJ Smyth who has been part of the wider Newfrontiers family for twenty years, and helps plant and strengthen churches on the Eastern seaboard of the USA and in other nations; and John Lanferman, an apostolic leader of Confluence Churches.
Register by July 12th!
Fee includes registration, children’s programs, two meals and two snacks.
The conference fee DOES NOT include lodging, which must be arranged separately.
Adults (Ages 18+) $40
Youth (Ages 6-17) $25
Children (5 & under)* FREE
*Children aged five and under are FREE, but must also be registered online.
Cancellations by July 12th will be refunded minus a $15 administrative fee. Sorry, no refunds are available for cancellations after July 12th.
A discounted conference rate of $99* is available at Four Points by Sheraton York located at 1650 Toronita Street, York, PA. This hotel offers a free, full breakfast on the weekends, an indoor pool, fitness center, and is a short 10 minute drive to the conference venue, Cityview Church.
1. To obtain the discounted conference rate, you must CALL 717-846-4940 and reference “Celebration Mid-Atlantic” OR use the following link to BOOK ONLINE:
2. Conference rates are guaranteed until 5:00PM on July 12, 2019. After this date, rooms are available only on a rate and space-available basis.
3. In case you would like to extend your stay in the area, conference rates will be honored 2 days before the conference dates, based on availability.
4. Hotel Check-In is 3:00PM; Check-out is at 12:00PM.
5. More information about Four Points by Sheraton York can be found at http://www.fourpointsyork.com.
*Rate is based on double-occupancy per room, per night, and does not include rooms & meals tax.
Two meals are included in your registration fee this year: lunch and dinner on Saturday.
Additionally, snacks on Friday evening and Saturday evening will be provided.
There are many budget-friendly restaurants within a short drive of the venue.
FRIDAY, JULY 13
3:00 - 7:00 p.m. Guest Check-In at Cityview Church
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Main Session One
9:00 p.m. Evening Snack Provided
SATURDAY, JULY 14
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Main Session Two
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch Provided
12:30 - 5:00 p.m. Recreation & Free Time
5:00 - 6:30 p.m. Dinner Provided
7:00 - 9:30 p.m. Main Session Three*
9:30 p.m. Evening Snack Provided
SUNDAY, JULY 15
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Main Session Four
12:00 p.m. Conference Closes
* During this session, we will receive an offering. This opportunity aligns with our desire to look beyond ourselves while administering the apostolic mission of Confluence churches. Please prayerfully consider what God would have you contribute.
If you need to modify your registration, please use the information sent to you in your confirmation email.
If you are bringing a minor child who is not your legal responsibility, you must complete a Permission & Medical Release Form and bring it with you to the conference. The form may be downloaded HERE.
For further assistance, please contact Margaret Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-973-2736.