Celebration Mid-Atlantic has something for everyone!
Join us this year, July 13-15, 2018, at Cityview Church in York, PA!
- Cityview Church is located at 1655 Roosevelt Avenue, York, PA 17408.
- A nursery for children under age three is available during main sessions.
- Children ages three through eleven will enjoy a fun, action-packed program during main sessions.
- Youth and Adults will meet together with worship and opportunities to hear what God is doing within our fellowship of churches and worldwide.
- Venue includes many opportunities for recreation and fellowship.
Registration opens May 1st and runs through July 3rd.
Fee includes registration, children's programs, and two meals, and three snacks.
The conference fee DOES NOT include lodging, which must be arranged separately.
Adults (Ages 18+) $40
Youth (Ages 6-17) $25
Children (5 & under) FREE
Children ages five and under are FREE, but must also be registered online.
Cancellations by July 3rd will be refunded minus a $15 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations after July 3rd.
A discounted conference rate of $99* is available at Four Points by Sheraton York located at 1650 Toronita Street, York, PA. This hotel offers free, full breakfast on the weekends, an indoor pool, fitness center, and is a short 10 minute drive to the conference venue, Cityview Church.
To book hotel lodging, contact the hotel at 717.846.4940 no later than June 22 and reference Celebration Mid-Atlantic.
*Rate is based on double-occupancy per room, per night, and does not include room & meals tax.
Notes on Hotel lodging:
- You must CALL 717.846.4940 and reference “Celebration Mid-Atlantic” to obtain the discounted conference rate. Conference rate is NOT available through online booking.
- Room rates are guaranteed until June 22, 2018. After this date, rooms are available only on a rate and space-available basis.
- In case you would like to extend your stay in the area, conference lodging rates will be honored 3 days before and after the conference dates based on availability.
- Hotel Check-In is 3:00PM; Check-out is at 12:00PM.
- More information about Four Points by Sheraton York can be found here.
A limited number of host homes with Cityview Church families are available on a first-come, first-served and space-available basis. You may request a host home when you register online.
Two meals are included in your registration fee this year: lunch & dinner on Saturday. Additionally, snacks on Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, and Saturday evening will be provided.
There are many budget-friendly restaurants within a short drive of the venue.
FRIDAY, JULY 13
3:00 - 7:00 p.m. Guest Check-in at Cityview Church
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Main Session One, Child Care & Children's Ministry
9:00 p.m. Evening Snack Provided
SATURDAY, JULY 14
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Main Session Two, Child Care & Children's Ministry
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch Provided
12:30 - 5:00 p.m. Recreation, Free Time *Snack Provided
5:00 - 6:30 p.m. Dinner Provided
7:00 - 9:30 p.m. Main Session Three, Child Care & Children's Ministry
9:30 p.m. Evening Snack Provided
SUNDAY, JULY 15
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Main Session Four, Child Care & Children's Ministry
12:00 p.m. Departure
* During this session, we will receive an offering. This opportunity aligns with our desire to look beyond ourselves while administering the apostolic mission of Confluence Churches. Please prayerfully consider what God would have you contribute.
If you need to modify your registration, please use the information sent to you in your confirmation email.
If you are bringing a minor child who is not your legal responsibility, you must complete a Permission & Medical Release Form and bring it with you to the conference. The form may be downloaded HERE.
For further assistance, please contact Margaret Murray at email@example.com or 603.973.2736.